Milla Rosanski would like to teach Ballet class in Tilburg on Tuesday, April 9th 2019 at 09:30 4 weeks ago
Welcome to the new CIRCLE!
We are proud.
We can't believe that it's finally happening. After roughly ten months of planning, designing, texting and building, the new, easier and fully improved CIRCLE website is online for all of you. But it didn't come easily.
We built a lot of new features for you and tried to make it useable as simple as a toy. Sometimes like with the new reservation process, I think we archieved what we wanted. For example for the new docent features it was harder, but I think we came up with a rather nice solution for now. The work is not finished yet.
We have a huge list of features coming up but which were just not ready for the launch. A pity but that's life I guess. We opted to publish the site after some tests with a few members.
But you know there's nothing more valuable than feedback only the ’real life’ will give us. So let us know what you think - where you see or need improvements. Just chat me up or send me a mail.
Yours, Lars Wettmann
- Totally revamped website first of all.. hope you guys noticed that.
- Check ins are a thing of the past. It’s now called "Reservations" to make it easier for new CIRCLE members.
- Real-time Chat for support or just a little chitty chat with your CIRCLE friends.
- Teachers, set up more than one class or workshop and switch easily between them now.
- Notifications, it says it all.
- Our Audition page has been totally remade and turned into "Jobs". Add multiple attachments to your applications, write personal body copy and send yourself a preview mail.
- All past invoices are downloadable in your payment settings now.
- Bedrijfsfitness (Gym Discounts) with CIRCLE saves you up to 180€ with your new or existing gym membership all over the Netherlands.
- Class Reviews now supported. Go to a class page and leave your review.
- New memberships for only 1 month and stamp cards in the studio.
- "Friendships" are available in the store now if you’d like to support CIRCLE.
So let us know what you think - where you see or need improvements. Just chat me up or send me a mail.